Wednesday, October 1, 2014

LASAGNA

Hello again! Today began with the older two girls pretending to be dead as I dragged them around the living room. Somehow during this process, I managed to destroy my shoulder (dramatic) and can't move my arm from my side without pain. Good thing my job involves picking up kids all day long, right? 

On a brighter note, I stole a lasagna recipe from The Cozy Apron and it turned out amazing. This was no ordinary lasagna, friends. This was Creamy Chicken Florentine Lasagna and it was everything I had hoped for and more. Dreams do come true. 


I forgot to take a picture BEFORE I attacked but here's this.

The rest of the day has consisted of buying stamps for my letters (which were naturally like $4 each), creating birthday invitations for Sidsel (middle child), and doing some planning for when their mother, Lucia, will be out of town next week. I'm genuinely terrified of what's to come. 

Anyway, I need to study now. Only a couple weeks until I'm supposed to have everything turned in. *fingers crossed*

I'll leave you guys with this view:


Enjoy the rest of your evening/day!

No comments :

Post a Comment