Thursday, October 9, 2014

Leo's Lekeland

It's been so busy around here that I haven't had the energy to post the past couple of nights. Aside from schoolwork, I've been doing my normal daily stuff with Amy, plus helping take the girls to and from school, plus cooking and cleaning. It wears you out. Just another reminder to wait to have kids until I'm completely 100% ready to revolve my life around little humans. 

Yesterday, Amy and I went to this enormous indoor playground called Leo's Lekeland. It was unbelievable. There were slides, things to climb, ball pits, trampolines, and a place to order food (which was surprisingly good). I wanted nothing more than to be a kid again for the day. I frolicked around with Amy but I was constantly ducking under things because I'm 5'7" and had to keep saying to myself, "Don't look like you're having too much fun, you're so embarrassing..." 

(not my photo)
This was the only picture I could find that shows the scope of this place. You could say she had fun.



Right after I took this photo, I realized how hard it's going to be to leave at the end of my year. To say so many goodbyes again, but especially to leave this nugget. I spend so much time with her each week that it's impossible not to grow attached. For now, I'm trying not to think about it too much. 

I've got a Skype date awaiting me, so until next time.

No comments :

Post a Comment