Thursday, October 2, 2014

playdates & pizza

Today's big outing was a playdate with another au pair from the Philippines. These kind of days make my job so much fun. While we ate pizza and talked, Amy and Nicolai scurried around the living room shouting at each other in baby language. Amy doesn't have a lot of experience with one-on-one playing, but she was a perfect angel. Nicolai even grew a bit attached to her, fussing when she left his side. #amysfirstboyfriend :')



My day has otherwise been uneventful. I sort of dragged my feet the entire day and when I looked at the clock it was 9PM. I can't afford these kinds of days with my course deadlines coming up... At least the weekend is here!

Tomorrow we're going to an indoor swimming pool with a wave pool, lazy river, AND rock climbing wall (in the pool) and I'm almost positive I'm more excited than the girls are. However, I'm checking out for the night so I can get a little work done before bed. Goodnight, everyone!

misc:


au pair probs

1 comment :

  1. so nice post:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    www.mesmerize87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete